The characteristics I take into account when selecting a pair of women’s jeans include:
- Am I comfortable with the way they fit on me?
- Is the inseam long enough as the jeans’ leg must cover my ankle?
- Is there a sufficiently long fly for obvious reasons?
- Do they stay in place with minimal slippage and/or bunching?
- Plus, are the size & placement of the back pockets ok? If too small or placed too high, they can look overtly feminine.
Breaking Up With Fast Fashion Has Been Easier
Awkwardness gives me great comfort. I’ve never been cool, but I’ve felt cool. I’ve been in the cool place, but I wasn’t really cool – I was trying to pass for hip or cool. Fashion never stops. There is always the new project, the new opportunity. I always say: To be well dressed you must be well naked.
“I try as much as possible to give you a great basic product and what comes out, I feel, is really amazing.”